The information below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and administration of cookies used by celeste-house.com
Please read carefully
Cookies have the role of facilitating the access and delivery of services used by the internet user, such as the customization of certain settings.
Cookies, based on the information they gather about users, help site owners to streamline their products so that they can be easily accessed by users.
Cookie ("cookie browser" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on any terminal with internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet etc.) and is installed by request (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.).
Cookies do not include software, and can not access information from the user's hard drive.
Cookies do not require personal information and do not personally identify internet users.
A cookie consists of name and content, the duration of which is determined, and it can be accessed again by the web server when a user returns to the web site associated with that web server.
A cookie contains information linking users to a particular website. If a browser accesses that web-server again, it can read the already stored information and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide personalized services to users.
The life of a cookie may be different depending on the purpose for which it is placed.
Certain parts of content on certain sites may be placed on the website accessed by third parties via banners or links and these tools may contain cookies. They are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of that website, and third-party vendors are subject to the laws and privacy policies of the site owner.
It is possible to set up the browser so that these cookies are no longer supported or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
Thank you for your interest in our services and products. For us, it is especially important to ensure the protection and confidentiality of the personal data you provide us with.
WHAT DO WE PROCEED?
In order to develop the commercial relationship between www.celeste-house.com and you, to provide answers to complaints placed, to evaluate the goods and services offered, and to promote the goods and services, you agree to give us the following data personal: name, first name, e-mail address, phone number. Please do not provide us with any personal data other than what is strictly necessary for the purpose stated in this policy.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND THE LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING?
Personal data provided with your consent is and will be collected and processed by us solely for the purposes that we will set out below.
We mention that the processing of personal data is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
The situations in which our company will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which this data will be processed are as follows:
-Following contact forms from www.celeste-house.com
-The direct contact of www.celeste-house.com through the companies emails' addresses, phone and/or any other methods.
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of creating customized commercial offers following applications registered on the site. At the same time, some of these data (name, e-mail address, phone number, company) are necessary for a good communication between our company and you as a customer, as well as for sending promotional offers to you occasional. Also, during our use of our site, www.celeste-house.com is collected by your search history data, such as: read articles, viewed pages, etc. Also, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analytics and statistics service providers, data such as the IP address, the duration of the page usage, and the pages visited are collected. All this information is intended solely for the purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our site so as to provide you with the most enjoyable experience when using it.
Subscribe to the Newsletter; The purpose of personal data processing in this case is to inform you about our news, products or services, events organized by us and special offers; WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA? We inform you that for the efficient operation of the site, we use different services from external or internal providers ("Employee Employees") to whom we may transmit some of your personal data collected from you the express mention that we will only appeal to empowered persons providing sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements of the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we collaborate with the suppliers The above mentioned personal data transferred to them are the following: SMTP services (email communication) - email address; Newsletter services - email address, name, surname, phone number; Billing services - name, first name, e-mail address, phone number, address; Courier / postal services - name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address; SMS sending services - telephone number; Comments services - name, surname, e-mail; Accounting services - name, first name, address, company data; Legal services - name, first name, address, company data;
How long are your data stored?
Personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of your contractual relationship with you as well as subsequently for a reasonable duration that may not be shorter than the general prescription period.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a target person, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to data - You have the right to obtain from our company a confirmation that personal data concerning you and access to the data are being processed or not; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other children requested by you;
- Right to rectification - You have the right to obtain inaccurate personal data rectification from our company, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete; Our company will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to delete data - you have the right to obtain from our company the deletion of personal data that concerns you without undue delay, and our company has the obligation to delete the data when: (i) your personal data are further required to meet the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) withdraw the consent on the basis of which processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for processing; (iii) oppose the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in terms of processing; (iv) personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the law of the Union or Romanian law; Our company will disclose to any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any deletion, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to restrict the processing - you have the right to obtain from our company the restriction of the processing if you are in one of the following cases:
(i) contest the accuracy of the data for the period that allows our company to verify the accuracy of the data;
(ii) the processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of your personal data, while requesting the restriction of their use;
(iii) Our company no longer requires personal data for processing, but you ask for it to be ascertained, exercised or defended in court; or
(iv) You have opposed your processing for the length of time that it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of the Company outweigh your rights; Our company will disclose to any recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients if you so request ;
- the right to data portability - you have the right to receive your personal data as provided to our company in a structured format that is currently used and can be automatically read and forwarded to another operator under certain conditions; in the exercise of this right, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from our company to another operator when technically feasible;
- Right to oppose - You have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by our company on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
HOW DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
For any questions or requests relating to your personal data that you have submitted to us, including the exercise of your rights as outlined in the previous section, you may contact us at the email address mentioned in the contact from the site.
Our company will provide the requested information in electronic format whenever possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken by you to exercise the above rights, are provided by our company for free. However, if your claims are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive nature, our company may:
(i) charge a fee, taking into account administrative costs for the provision of information or communication or for taking the required measures;
(ii) refuse to comply with the request.